Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Craig R.):

deborahs528,

I have joined the lawsuit.

There is a risk, and the considerations you point out are valid, but for me, there were two overriding considerations.

First, I am not going to pursue this lawsuit on my own, and JMZ seems to be a straight shooter. He is not doing this for free, and there may even be more money needed, but the cost is FAR less than what I would spend on my own.

Second, there are no other realistic options. This forum seems to be more of a self-counseling, therapy help group than a group that is willing to take any action or, more importantly, contribute ANY money to a solution, although there's a lot of encouragement for others to do so.

So, yes there is a risk, and yes, there may be a lot of "free-riders" who pay nothing and get some of the benefits, but I am willing to live with that.

The fact is that TMC lied to us, and they will continue to take advantage of us through ever-increasing fees with no way to stop them without going through lawyers and the legal process.