Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

2nd owners, non dues payers, multi unit owners and people with various stories!!!!!!!!!!!!! (by Chris V.):

sidney,

as i said in my original response to your comments,.........................."i stress, your "sub group" should contact zimmerman and express their issues with him. as i said above, the decision to address the needs of those you cite remains with zimmerman."

i think zimmerman will, to his advantage and to that of TMC owners, do his utmost for all who join his legal pursuits on owners' behalf. the "sub group" you cite is fortunate to have a legal advocate in zimmerman to work for them in an attorney/client capacity.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO ZIMMERMAN'S VICTORY OVER TMC AND OUR GETTING JUST RETRIBUTION FOR WHAT WAS (AND CONTINUES TO BE) FRAUDULENTLY TAKEN FROM US TMC OWNERS.

chris

ps: fyi..............i am a retainer-paid client of zimmerman in his attorney capacity vs TMC/EICHNER/BLUEGREEN.