Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

bob, we have traded comments in the past. what you wrote today is accurate. TMC, unless ordered by the court or other regulatory entity to release access to all TMC owners' names to zimmerman, our (zimmerman's) legal efforts, will be diminished. we need to find a way to inform more TMC owners to join in zimmerman's lawsuit. i believe, to this end, ads should be posted in a popular (perhaps nationally circulated) publications aimed directly at TMC owners urging them to join this lawsuit. some print media suggestions follow:..... USA TODAY, THE NEW YORK TIMES, CRAINE'S NY BUSINESS, WALL STREET JOURNAL, INVESTORS DAILY, and other major city publications...... there are other internet TMC forums, eg FACEBOOK, YAHOO, et al, as well as internet consumer sites for owners to consider; google them for the most appropriate sites to use. TMC owners' best chance for legal and satisfactory retribution against TMC/EICHNER/BLUEGREEN, is currently zimmermans lawsuit. the longer we postpone some of the above actions, the less effective our outcomes and objectives will be. i believe zimmerman would welcome (at least) ALL TMC OWNERS ON REDWEEK.COM to assist him in these actions aimed at as many owners as possible. my opinion regarding gaining access to TMC owners' contact lists from TMC is far from reachable unless we get a judge who would be sympathetic to TMC owners' just cause.

chris

robertb1802 wrote:
Jeromek,

Owners are not learning about legal efforts because TMC is doing everything in their power to PREVENT owners from learning about legal efforts against them. This is a repeat of a message I posted recently. Unfortunately, until we gain access to the list of owners, people only learn of our efforts by finding this site and others like it. You will find it helpful to go back months on this site and read forward to see where we are now.

The Zimmerman Law Group has been working for months on behalf of a growing group of defrauded TMC owners. One of the first obstacles they have to overcome is TMC's absolute refusal to release the timeshare owners' names and addresses to anyone, even duly authorized or qualified owners, like owner and board candidate, Robert Tucker. Toward that end, Zimmerman just filed an action against TMC, including the documents accessible via the DropBox link below, which Jean-Marc asked me to share on this site. You may need your own DropBox account to access the files, but the basic DropBox account is free, and easy to set up. Once your account is set up, you will be able to read the files using this link. Everyone on this site who hopes to gain any measure of justice as a result of the fraudulent conduct of TMC should contact Zimmerman at (908) 768-6408 and ask to be represented too. Don’t be left out of any future settlement by failing to get on board.

Here is the DropBox link, you will have to copy and paste it into your browser search bar:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aul0h2e4u66fjvt/AACc7jYvaWy_a4j-huCpXYnia?dl=0

I'm sure you will be as impressed with Zimmerman's filing as I was after reading these documents. Call him and join the effort against TMC.

Bob Biello