Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

christopher,

if you read even half of the 271 pages of this forum, you'll note that your comments reflect probably fewer than 99% of other TMC owners who have commented on these pages. i assume you have no problem paying what the majority of owners consider to be highly exorbitant maintenance fees; these fees were to have, as we were told by TMC's sales people, increased SLIGHTLY, moving forward. do you consider maintenance fee increases of nearly 500% since purchase to be SLIGHT? this issue is one of many criminally fraudulent issues wrought on ALL owners by TMC upper management. perhaps your maintenance fees remained favorably stable. could this have been an oversight of the TMC financial office? if so, you lucked out. otherwise neither i nor very many other TMC owners would understand why......................" I have been a satisfied owner for 12 years and am looking forward to many more." this delusion is puzzling. please help me and other owners comprehend your ever-so-favorable stance regarding your ownership at TMC. perhaps your tolerance for being defrauded is higher than most.

christopherf82 wrote:
I understand that many Manhattan Club members are angry and feel they made a poor choice in purchasing a time chare at this magnificent property in one of the best location in The Big Apple.Many of us owners are happy to call the Manhatten Club our Home away from home. I have been a satisfied owner for 12 years and am looking forward to many more.