Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Gail J.):

John - First of all, you obviously have not followed the work product that Zimmerman has produced. He is making progress and has spent time researching and advancing our cause.. Second, I don't think you realize that we timeshare owners own the building and the land which has been pointed out to you as being valuable. It is worth something and the person or entity scooping up these weeks for $100 obviously realizes that and (3) the former attorney general had other more pressing matters and did not do us justice - he had evidence and perhaps you weren't aware that he had an uncover sting which netted very incriminating evidence of wrong doing BUT Eichner had previously worked in that office - he had contacts and that seems to be why a sweet deal was offered to Eichner. We had no one looking out for us and the Attorney General was on his way out and our grievances were apparently of minor concern to him. If you can justify in your mind just writing off your investment because you don't want to join the Zimmerman suit, that is your prerogative. I will point out to you that I have a legal background, I joined the Zimmerman suit, I have followed the progress he has made, and I am satisfied that the small retained I have paid is well worth it.