Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Becky F):

I have an important message for the BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THOSE PREACHING ABOUT NOT PAYING THEIR MAINTENANCE FEES. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve read about an owner NEVER HAVING STAYED IN THEIR TMC UNIT. Those of you on the Board have the power to make change and fix the reservation issues and yet you refuse to fix the very problems that have caused the HO Association to be in deficit which you claim causes the maintenance fees to go up (over 400%)! And yet you demean and criticize those very owners, who are not on the board and have no authority to fix anything, for not paying for something they cannot use! Some owners have never used their unit in spite of being an owner for as long as 10 years in some cases! YOU BOARD MEMBERS ARE THE ONLY REASON THERES A DEFICIT IN THE HO ASSOCIATION COFFERS! YOU ARE DIVERTING THE MONEY INTO THE POCKETS OF THE VERY CROOKS THAT THE NYAG INVESTIGATED. You believe you have effectively fooled the unsuspecting owners into believing that the fault lies with the delinquent owners. You perpetuate the problems by preventing very capable, business savvy owners from being elected by the people to serve on the Board. The entire voting process is a joke and it’s more evident now than ever! YOU HAVE NOT FOOLED EVERYONE AND I AM CERTAIN YOU SIMPLY DI NOT CARE BECAUSE OUR VOICES ARE SO SILENT IN THIS ONGONG SCAM!