Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by William M.):

Gail J, there are vast differences between condos and time shares. I live in two condos and have in the past been presidents of both. They both distribute owners and renters lists. The condo residents are your friends and neighbors. You socialize, you celebrate with them, you mourn with them, you help each other, etc. This is obviously not true with timeshare owners. How many TMC owners do you even know what they look like. Unless you are all on a fixed week, you can't possibly know more than just a few--if any. There is no need to distribute to each of us, the thousands of names, addresses, etc of all owners.

The only thing I would support is one board member agreeing to have this information and using it to distribute messages to all. Can you imagine what some of the people who post on Red Week would do with the info?

Lastly, I do not question Chris V's motives. I do question his intensity, and his SCREAMING in caps about things which he can't possibly be sure of. I surely don't want him to have my address, phone number and email address.