Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Fibo N.):

I was doing a research on Bluegreen to estimate what to expect from the "new ownership". Unfortunately "new ownership" is not looking good. According to the BG owners' feedback they experience the identical fraud as the TMC owners.

1. Maintenance fees vs inability to book. "I too am frustrated with rising maintenance fees, inability to book when I need to, the pressure to upgrade when I finally do get to go on vacation. I want in on the class action!!!" Posted by Jennifer Pierce on January 31, 2019

2. Oversold. "Agree they are oversold and continue to make this a much worse issue. We are not OWNERS. BG should be forced to stop selling until they acquire sufficient locations" Posted by Jennifer Pierce on January 31, 2019

3. Scam. "They are nothing but scam artist and liars. We were pressured into our timeshare purchase a year ago and it didn't help that we just recently had a death in the family(we were vulnerable.) The maintenance fees have doubled from $800.00 to $1300.00 annually already. We have paid off the timeshare but haven't used any of it. We would like to get out before we lose anymore of our retirement funds." Posted by Nancy Robertson on June 25, 2018

4. Fraud info while purchasing and Law suits. "A consumer fraud class action lawsuit has been filed against Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited Inc, by two women in California who allege they sustained financial damages due to misleading information the defendant provided them on purchasing a time-share."

Read more : https://www.bigclassaction.com/lawsuit/bluegreen-vacations-faces-timeshare-consumer-fraud.php

Dear TMC owners: who wants to get from one scam and step into into another one? Personally I have no desire to deal with BG.