Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Gail J.):

Hi - did I understand correctly that you were saying that when owners exchange to another resort, they aren't charged for cleaning? So that would be because that resort into which an owner exchanged,had already figured the cleaning/maid service into that resort's maintenance fees to its owners. But, the part about I. I. is that if you own a M. Club penthouse unit week, which I own 2, you can only exchange with Inter. International. I tried to even see if I could also use RCI and was told definitely not because the penthouse units qualify for I. I. which is supposedly a step above RCI and that the penthouses were a step above the other floors at the M. C. So, most of the M. Club owners have to use R. C. I. while the penthouse units must use Interval International. Also, and I don't know if this is true for M. Club non penthouse units, but we in the Penthouse units get a small bottle of rum or some liquor when we arrive and then each night we are given a very tiny box of chocolate truffles. That should definitely be cut out - we don't need that expense.