Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Joanne Y.):

I have been paying my maintenance fees without fail since 1999 but I utilized my week almost every year in the past except I got a few exchanged holidays in Donatello San Francisco, Sheraton Wall center in Vancouver....etc. No one from the TMC contacted me regarding the deed back. Eventually, I called Lynne O Donnell on Monday and she added my name on the list. I live in Singapore/ Malaysia n my eldest is a physician in a Medical Center in upstate New York n and the younger one will graduate from college soon and so I still will keep on visiting New York n The Big Apple as frequent as I can. The eldest will plan to relocate to New York City and I do not want to leave this TMC burden and mess to them when I am not around. If they live in NYC, TMC is not useful for them in future. I own another time share in Palm Beach Florida which might be good for them. Since the maintenance fees are irrational and so I want to be out too. I guess it will take about half a year to deed back. I stayed at TMC for a week during The Memorial Day this year. I will stay at a hotel such as Hilton or Marriott next year till my girls are in NYC for their medical career. Physicians/ doctors are overworked in US, I do not want them to waste their hard earned money on TMC when I am not around.