Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club NYS Settlement Payout (by Priscilla D.):

I did speak many months ago with the AG assigned and he stated that checks would be mailed to those of us current on our fees etc according to the settlement for the second round of payments. I have not heard or seen anything either.

kevin631 wrote:
I believe regardless of weather an owner is eligible for a payment or not some type of correspondence should have been be sent to all owners concerning this settlement/issue.Had it not been for this Redweek site along with the Yahoo Manhattan Club page and the various news releases two years ago I would not have been aware of the Manhattan Club matter.Thank you to those who responded to my inquiry.

Hello. For those owners that are presently up-to-date on their maintenance fees I was wondering if any had received or was contacted about the second round of payments from the NYS settlement that was due in August. I did not receive any compensation last August nor have I ever received any correspondence concerning the settlement. Thank you.