Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by William M.):

As I have stated previously, the TMC owners list is not anything like an owners list for a club or a condominium complex. In a club or a condo you know all or almost all of the members. They are your friends and neighbors. You socialize together, you laugh together, you cry together, you help each other out when necessary,... Do I want the 18,000 owners of TMC to have my personal information? Do I want Mr. Zimmerman to have it? Do I want people with whom I might disagree calling me or emailing me. The potential for abuse is huge.

If there is something I don't understand about the request for an owner's list I don't understand, I would appreciate being enlightened. How will it be used? What are the restrictions?

Chris, we are on the same page for the most part. I paid too much but I did it for reasons previously stated. I realize I will not be entitled to any refund of my purchase price as I use all of my time. A reduction in maintenance fees would be nice. I don't think there can be a reduction for some and not all.

I know a little bit about Bluegreen. I don't think they are as bad as some say. I am willing to give them a chance.

chrisv126 wrote:
john d,

your quote: "All owners already know what is happening"

that is not so. keep in mind, there are 14 to 18,000 TMC owners. they are all not aware of the fraud, sham, thievery+ having been and still being perpetrated by TMC and now its partner in crime, BLUEGREEN. if the number of contributors to this forum and that of yahoo is considered, my estimate is that there are about 1 to 2,000 owners that are aware of our predicament. mr zimmerman's goal of obtaining the list of will be of value to our case. it's hardly a "Pure wast of time." doesn't that make some sense?

johnd2105 wrote:
Zimmerman is spending time trying to get a list of owners. Pure wast of time. Why? All owners already know what is happening. The owners can make their own decision. Keep paying TMC to line their pockets and give TMC absolutely no reason to make a deal. Or, stop paying fees and cause TMC pain.