Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hello joy,

thanks for your comments.... a perfect word for TMC, ET AL, (AMONG OTHER WORDS NOT FIT FOR THIS FORUM) S L E A Z E !!!!!)

" I’m focusing on Breach of Contract (all the broken promises, stuff cited in NYAG’S documents 138, 380 and 411)"...i thought that was the reason for irene's suit. my god, they really know how to skirt the law: "Joshua Wirzba, was stuck in traffic"...joke. i'm surprised the judge accepted that lame excuse. what else is (supposedly) new in nyc? leave earlier to make your court appointment ! TMC/EICHNER/BLUEGREEN have a cadre of nyc shark attorneys and the $$$$ to pay for them. we can go on and on about this abhorrent, unfair and continuously fraudulent issue. (yes, the increases/raises in our maintenance fee remain a continuously fraudulent action on TMC/EICHNER/BLUEGREEN's part.) at the moment we have these happy holidays to take the place of future stress due to and caused by TMC.

i would certainly come to court in support of you and your case; however, we're luckily new york "snowbirds" headed to winter (1/5/20) in florida. this will relieve the stress of a northeast winter and the thoughts (temporarily) of TMC. rest assured our good thoughts and wishes will be with you on 1/28/20. please keep us posted of the results of your suit.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU IN COURT. HAPPY PEACE TO YOU AND LOVED ONES FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND FOR THE NEW YEAR AS WELL.

chris

joyk42 wrote:
Hello Chris, yes, my lawsuits are similar to Irene’s as they’re filed in NY county Civil Court for $25,000 each, but they’re different in that I’m focusing on Breach of Contract (all the broken promises, stuff cited in NYAG’S documents 138, 380 and 411). Sleazebag lawyer Emil Samman asked for an adjournment because their witness, Joshua Wirzba, was stuck in traffic. If they ever bring that up, say you’re fine with waiting for him to arrive instead of adjourning to another date. I was taken by surprise by the new lawyer (formerly had Leanna Barbieri from same sleazy law firm) and not thinking on my feet. He’s the lawyer Irene faced in her trial, nasty piece of work. The judge granted the adjournment but let me pick the next and final court date, TUESDAY JANUARY 28, 2020 at 9:30am. Please come if you’re available to show support, learn how the system works, and consider starting your own lawsuit.