Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vida Vacations & Grand Mayan lies (by John I.):

Thanks to you all. Our friends were with Palace Resorts and got disillusioned when they split into Hard Rock and Palace. They visited a Mayan resort and were talked into "trading in" their Palace and buying Vida. This was 2 years ago. (He doesn't talk about how much). They have been solicited to come back with their free weeks and bring guests. We were invited to come for the marginal price of $300/week. Thanks to all your information - and the posts by Ms. Rose - I have decided to never set foot near the Mayan Resorts. Just too sleazy. I have spent time here as well as Tug2, Pissedconsumer, Complaintsboard, Consumer Affairs, etc. It is too bad that Mayan continues their antics and won't make things right by you all. It's not fair. My friend still can't believe his $399 didn't produce any renters. After reading this thread - he has finally come to his senses......Keep the faith - and keep putting the word out.