Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vida Vacations & Grand Mayan lies (by Mary B.):

My husband and I bought a Grande Luxxe Loft last year at Nuevo Vallarta Vidanta resort. We are finding out that nothing Vidanta told us turned out to be true. We too have been ripped off! This idea of trading our old timeshare was just another scam. After we returned home, we received a call saying we could keep our old time share for $1200.00. We would have had to pay $850.00 for the filing and transfer processing fee anyway. So now we have the 2 timeshares and figured to let our family use our other one since our trading power was suppose to be higher with Vidanta. Needless to say...more lies. We were not able to get to trade using our Vidanta weeks due to lack of availability. Also we were told that we could make money off the ambassador program. We were told we were guaranteed to get $3000.00 minimum and up to $22,500.00 Maximum with this program. Can't even get 1 cent! We put $7500.00 down and have paid an addition $3,500.00 and still owe over $20,000.00. I'm so frustrated and feel so taken advantage of! I always try to see the good in people and when come across companies like this and people that would do this is so disheartening. If anyone has recommendations on how to go about trying to get out of this mess, that would be greatly appreciated.