Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Royal HOliday is a scam (by Klim G.):

Our vacation was cancelled in May 2020 due to COVID-19. Our resort was closed. Since May 2020 we are trying to get our money back from Royal Holiday. Every time they tell us complete nonsense about the return. Last week we spoke over the phone with Mr. Fonseca from Mexico City office. However, that conversation was only another attempt to find any reason not to return our money. First, he told us that Royal Holiday didn't return money for vacation because we cancelled at the last minute. But after we showed him an official letter from Royal Holiday informing us that our resort would be closed due to COVID-19 he changed his tactic. So Mr. Fonseca couldn't use his first explanation against us. Then Mr. Fonseca put us on hold and when he returned he told us that the company never promised us to return our money. Royal Holiday is a Mexican company and they do not follow American business practices and ethics so we can't get our money back. We are US citizens and we paid for our vacation in the US and we told Mr. Fonseca that we will file a complaint to consumer protection agencies. We have called Royal Holiday since May 2020 for almost 8 months asking to return our money we paid in 2019 for our vacation. What stopped Royal Holiday from returning our money during the last 8 months? According to Mr. Fonseca's latest response: the company doesn't return our money for the spring 2020 vacation because of expected fees in Jan 2021. It's hilarious! This is complete nonsense. Our canceled vacation back in spring 2020 has nothing to do with January 2021 membership because Royal Holiday had 8 months to pay us back. That's how this company with very bad reputation makes their money. Just stealing money from our pockets.

Here is an update on my case against Royal Holiday. After I complained to BBB Royal Holiday finally sent 100% of my money we paid for our vacation before COVID.