Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Royal HOliday is a scam (by Jorge V.):

Hey Tony, has the collections company actually damaged your credit ?? I heard that they just threatened people. I’m just scared they can actually do what’s called a garnish and start taking money out of my paychecks. However I understand this can be rather difficult since they have little jurisdiction in the US, I mean they scammers after all.

tonys382 wrote:
Hi, I'll keep this short as I have previously responded ... The bottom line is we all got scammed. I lost 20 K U.S .. For the past 3 yrs they hounded me with a collection agency, added a 30% penalty for not paying my annual dues, called and threaten me several times,sent invoices by mail and offered me a 30 % discount if I payed my dues yadda yadda. Do yourself a favor and get your credit card changed to another number to be on the safe side and simply IGNORE them . Anyone on this forum stating to call them because they are a lawyer,its another scam .

Every time I travel and see that R.H is trying to suck in new travelers I make it a point of telling then to check the internet first. Ill also attend an information session and get up half way through it and tell everyone to check the internet as they are scammers. Yes they try to intimidate me but Im a big boy and they back down . The word gets out pretty quick and many of the attendees will approach me for more details. This my way of dealing with frustration . Good luck.