Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Royal HOliday is a scam (by Klim G.):

Did you try to cancel the contract by sending them an email? I was able to cancel one contract with much bigger company in Mexico within 5 days and got 100% of money back from US credit card. Plus, the Royal Holiday most likely drafted the contract based on other country law. Check the contract what is a cancellation window. Read a lot of information online about cancellation. Choose the strategy you comfortable with. I dropped the Royal Holiday because the total cost of my vacations including my contract plus annual fees was much higher compare with what I can get here in US from major travel sites. I just stopped to pay them several years ago. They threatened by sending letters. However, I didn't hear from them for last three years. My credit is still unchanged.

wendellynp wrote:
Hey Everyone,

Same situation happened on my end in June 2023 with Royal Holiday.

Except I was in Punta Cana. We paid a deposit and after we signed on the dotted line, my husband and I instantly regretted it. We went back the next morning demanding a refund and cancellation.

So our membership is cancelled but STILL have not received a refund of the deposit (deposit was made with a credit card).

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated since this contract was signed in DR.