Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO (by Charles S.):

lindaw642 wrote:
mark531 wrote:
I own three timeshares and Diamond is by far the best. It is more flexible, there are more options, there is better availability and more value for the maintenance fee dollar. Buck up little camper!

So if I offered you all of my points for $1, you would jump at the opportunity?

Linda, I would most certainly buy them from you for $1. However, just like I wanted to buy a flat screen television, I will wait until I need them.

I have 30,000 points. That is more than enough for my current needs along with my Marriott points. Thus, with these two I pay over $5000 in maintenance fees each year. However, even if I were a newbie coming into the system, I would not pick up your points unless i could get DRI to allow them to become Club points. I would want total flexibility and not be handcuffed to only a portion of the DRI repertoire. Now I have heard that they do allow you to bring in resale points as long as you buy a certain amount of developer points.

Because I am a happy owner, it does not make me go beyond my piggybank to make a foolish owner. :-)