Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO (by Robert D.):

I too am a very frustrated member/owner with Diamond Resorts International. I originally bought a week through Embassy Suites (unit 7-207)at the Point in Kauai. I was then encouraged by Diamond to change my 1 week floating ownership to points. I thought this was a good idea as they said I could use the points for days instead of a week. At that time I increase my points to 15,000.

In july 2012 I was invited to Sedona for a short vacation and a presentation. They convinced me to change the Hawaiian ownership to the US collection. Now I find tht this does not include not only Hawaii but also the California collection. I feel they hoodwinked me and did me a major dis-service. I feel that I was cheated and lied to. How do I join the law suit? We should have a class action forcing them to buy the shares back from us.

Robert Degraca