Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO (by Zsa Z.):

Dear Mr. Cloobeck, I fully agree with Bob about the maintenance fee issue and about the deception. I TOO want my money back!!!! Or at least 1/2 of what I paid. Like Bob. I have written you before and have not received any message back. But was told that you personally read everything. I personally work in TV and radio... and understand production. I also understand manipulation and "cover-ups" of which there have been MANY with my dealings with Diamond Resorts. See below.

Dear Casey,

Thank you for your time today re: my complaints about my Diamond Resorts package.

You know that I am extremely unhappy with what I've bought into. What I'd like to do is a buy back. I will keep in touch with you as to the possibility of something like that in the future. And will keep in mind the offer to relinguish the package, although that would be at a great loss to me. (Of course I was told by the original sales people that it would be easy to sell packages... and in fact the value would GO UP!--- Sunterra People said that. Others told me that I could easily sell. And of course I told you about the "inside info" I was given that if I bought more points, I could be a part of the company buy-back. I am SOOO glad I did not proceed with buying those additional points. Because obviously I would be disappointed again-- and would have lost money!)

Apart from my frustration, I hope that the salespeople in Williamsburg will change their ways-- -and that the lies that are perpetrated to secure package purchases will stop. As discussed, it's all I've encountered with Diamond Resorts both in Williamsburg and in Sedona. And people simply pass the buck and blame previous salespersons. It's sad. They have to live with themselves and what they've done... although they probably are hardened to the deception, because they are chasing the dollar. It's a very sad thing to not only see but more importantly to be the recipient of such snakish manipulation. But time and time again, it's happened. The ONLY time it did not happen was in Hawaii at the presentation I went to. But every other time, I've been lied to, deceived, embarrased, etc... (yes, called out as single in a group of couples and comments made on my appearance, etc.) many times ruining my short stays at the resorts.

I understand that the company has "policies" -- and I stand on the fact that the people that have dealt with me have not adhered to above-board policies. Like I said, it's been worse than dealing with used car salespeople. Seriously. And it's been a much bigger investment. And an on-going one.

I still do not undrestand why there can not be an exception made to my case. Let someone else buy my points and be happy with the company. And give me back 10,000 dollars. The company could STILL make money on the points. More than 10,000 dollars-- if what the sales people say is true about standardized point cost now.

I understand your new "meaning of yes" campaign. And I know the good press Diamond Resorts has gotten. The improvements that seemingly have been made. I have not enjoyed them. Like I said, I get bad rooms and lies dished out to me. And manipulation at every turn. I was even told that my "update" had been scheduled. Even though I didn't want one. I was told it would be an hour. And then while talking to the rep I got, she seemed surprised when I said an hour was up... and that it was just supposed to be an hour. HELLO!?! I ended up staying a whole lot longer ... and almost bought more (because of the buy back option if I did... that was most likely happening in Spring or Summer of 2013 at the latest.) HA!

I'm done with dealing with chamelions and snakes. Unfortunately, I believed the best about people and thought they were telling me the truth. Oh how I was sorely mis-led. For people who make more money than I do (and don't work three jobs to do so.....) maybe DRI is great. For me, it is not great at all.

Thank you again for your time. I hope that some changes occur as a result of our conversation and perhaps communication that is made with Williamsburg and Sedona. I know I am not the only one dealing with snake salespeople. It's very unfortunate, especially when that is not the reputation DRI wants to have. I'm so upset by all of this.

I'd like to take it to a higher level. LIKE THE CEO! He can buy my points back. He has enough money!

Thank you.

Zsa Zsa

Manipulation. Lies. More lies... to try to sell. It's time to MAKE RIGHT what has been made wrong, Mr. Cloobeck. I would appreciate not only a response, but some action to right what has been wronged. VERY WRONGED!!!! I've gotten very little value out of my package... and a lot of stress. And a lot of manipulation. Being told I didn't have a real package, I wasn't really a member of the Club unless I bought more points ? I didn't have access to membership on my 3,000 point package, etc. LIES LIES LIES. Told that you don't even sell small packages of 3,000 any more... and that the lowest you sell is 7,500. LIES LIES LIES. And if I reach 7,500, then I could do a company buy back. LIES LIES LIES. Really sir, with all due respect.... if you want to have a truly above board reputation, do the buy backs for all of us who have been scammed and lied to and manipulated. You have teams of manipulators and snakes, that I'm sure you wouldn't approve of. Or I would hope not. They are bringing in money... but they are doing it t a COST. My cost... and the cost of your company's reputation. I do hope and pray and expect response to this. I will not stop pushing in this direction. You can contact Casey Hansel for my membership information and to start movement towards doing a buy-back for me. Thank you for your time. I know it is valuable.