Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Global Vacation Trade - Miami, Florida (by Nicole A.):

Same here, jp363. I just got off the phone with Gina Masini of Global Vacation Trade, who told me I have three days to decide whether to pay the $2656 as agreed to with my trade-in (informing me just now that the process will take up to two years, during which I must continue to pay maintenance fees)... OR... pay her broker's kick-back of $1650 (saving me $1,000 and I get to keep my old timeshare and sell it myself or rent it out). She says my contract with Vidante, which includes a credit for the trade-in, will remain intact and unchanged. She immediately sent an updated email with the new option, asking for my replay by this evening. What is the rush? Why is this option only on the table for three days during your "busy" season? I have sent a message to my Vidante sales rep in Vallarta, asking her to verify this contact and this company. The people at Vidante seemed to be legitimate, but I'm not sure about this Global Vacation Trade. I checked and they are not with BBB... due to unresolved customer complaints. Hmmm...

jp363 wrote:
I am in the same situation right now. Processing fee of $425. They are pushing me to just pay them that money and I will still own my old timeshare. They pretty much dont want to own my timeshare. So it's been 3-4 years now that this thread was active. I want to know what happened to everyone.