Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Interval international non-rental claus (by R P.):

alldolledup wrote:
Some of those prime weeks, you want to grab, are weeks other members deposit Some of those prime properties will disappear from RCI and II completely because people can rent the on Redweek and then pay someone else for a week they want somewhere else, without the cost and interference from II and RCI (I own Aruba properties which will not become available anymore to anyone unless RCI and II change their stupid policy). I for one will never put my good properties in anymore. If RCI holds some for rental and does so, why should owners not be able to do that too.

Because you signed on with the exchange company including their Rules and Regulations .... if you don't want to follow II and RCI's rules and regulations then don't do business with them .... simple as that. I don't condone their renting of deposits but when you deposit a week then it's theirs to do with as they wish according to their regulations.