Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Can you really sale your getaways from interval international (by KC):

deneenec wrote:
<snip> What you may be able to do is what I'm trying to do which is list your getaways on Airbnb. I was told during my sales presentation that this was allowed. I'm currently researching it now.

You were plainly misinformed by a sales weasel, whether deliberately or innocently. The simple fact is that you can only sell / rent out weeks that you actually own (i.e., NOT weeks obtained by "exchange", Getaways, or Last Calls). This fact is very clearly stated, in writing, within the terms and conditions of membership in both II and RCI.

You cannot sell / rent out II or RCI weeks provided for your own personal one time use, whether obtained via exchange, Getaways, Last Calls or Extra Vacations. It won’t take much “researching” for you to easily verify this indisputable fact for yourself; it is all very clearly expressed in writing within both II and RCI terms and conditions of membership.

Where you “list” is completely irrelevant. The sale / rental of weeks that you do not OWN but have obtained from II or RCI for your one-time use via exchange, Getaways, Last Calls, etc. is simply and clearly prohibited by both II and RCI.