Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Any experience with Vacation Experts? (by John B.):

My wife and I signed a contract with VEI sometime in September, 2017. We paid them about $3k and they agreed to transfer the ownership of our Welk Lodges at Timber Ridge in Branson, MO. They also agreed to provide a one year membership in their travel club.

We just received an e-mail last week, that the transfer is now complete. I verified that our account at Welk has been closed.

The good news is that they did transfer our ownership. The bad news is that, despite numerous requests, I have never received any information that would allow me to use their Vacation Club.

I have seen a number of complaints about VEI, but in our case, even though it took much longer than I anticipated, they did what they said they would do. Also, a part of our agreement was that VEI would be responsible for any Maintenance Fee or Ownership assessment beginning January 1, 2018. I did receive a Maintenance Fee Bill from Welk. I sent it to VEI and they took care of it.

I hope this helps.