Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group? (by Irene P.):

Chad, There is a list of 10 law firms available to anyone on our Facebook in files if a member does not have time to self-advocate or our network of volunteers are asked a legal question they are not qualified to answer. We promote self-advocacy which means not paying anyone. I was blasted this past Saturday from someone private messaging me about a great firm that only charges $2000 to get out of Diamond. I asked why pay $2000 when Transitions costs only $1000 and Wyndham doesn't charge if the member is in good standing? She kept insisting this was a company that people should use. Yesterday she posted the name of the company and admins removed her. It was one of those buysellyourmytimeshare.com outfits.

I'm not an admin. I can't remove or censor anyone. One of the admins is an economics professor. We were both removed from a Facebook for saying something negative about Diamond, even though I found the Facebook because their admin was trolling on TrustPilot looking for unhappy Diamond members.

Diamond offered me a refund. I filed with the AZ and FL AG to no avail. I filed with the NY AG and was offered the refund. I felt like a victim silenced and isolated. I refused to sign the NDA. That's how our process started.

Facebook pages remove people all the time. TUG removes people violating their guidelines. People are removed from our Facebook for two reasons: #1 Soliciting for an attorney or anyone. Soliciting means being compensated. Anyone can refer to an attorney. Even me. I have never earned a penny. #2 Demeaning others and being judgmental, like those who blame 100% on the buyer and place no blame on the timeshare sales agent. Usually these posts are from timeshare sales agents.

There are 4.600 on our Facebook, including 127 Platinum members who have reached out to me. I spent all day on the phone yesterday with a couple in their 80s and their daughter told they would not have to pay maintenance fees if they became Platinum. She was worried because she was scheduled for cancer surgery and her brother had just passed away from complications from surgery. Two years ago they paid an exit company $10,000. Members respond to my articles, which is how this family found me, I have responded to nearly 2,000 members and owners. Anyone can call me at 270-303-7572. I challenge anyone to find anyone who has compensated me one penny for any of my efforts.

I am now volunteering my time with Seniors Vs Crime, a special project of the Florida Attorney General's office. I have recruited a team to replace me answering questions about timeshare regulatory filings. I am the manager of the Duval County (Jacksonville) Seniors Vs Crime office, so I also help people resolve disputes about lawn care scams, water treatment scams, IRS scams, coronavirus scams, census scams, construction and contractor fraud. Any complaint economic or civic. We are called Senior Sleuths. My office is located at the sheriff's substation north side JAX. This came about because of timeshare complaints I submitted to them.