Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group? (by Irene P.):

Lance I gave Timeshare Freedom my name when they called me. They seemed to recognize me during the conversation from articles I've written. They did not like the questions I asked them and said they wanted to put me on a do not call list. I said I wanted to talk to them, but they hung up. That's why I had one of our volunteers call.

What I am concerned about is Timeshare Freedom is taking out television ads as Timeshare Freedom, but it sounds like they are a front for SellMyTimeshareNow. SMTN took my keywords and added "Sales and Rentals" behind the name of the publication I used to write for. When you went to our publication it took you to the link to SellMyTimeshareNow. I wondered if anyone else has been contacted by Timeshare Freedom, and if they were directed to SMTN, or are they working with other parties. It's not worth starting a forum, but if you ever hear anything about them, I would appreciate the information. Thank you.

By the way the Diamond Resort v Finn Law Group trial has been postponed to Sept 29. I'm not being sued. I'm not a party to the case, but since is a thread about FLG others might want to know. A lawsuit was filed in 2015. I did not know the firm then.