Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group? (by Don P.):

Let us know how much money you have thrown away so far on this law firm . I can't see you touting them when they haven't done anything yet except take your money. Amazing how I was able to get rid of two timeshares without paying one penny to an attorney. If your timeshare is not paid off then you dug yourself a big hole. Why would anyone finance something that is not a necessity is beyond me. That alone makes me question your decision making. A vacation is a luxury not something you should be paying off like a family car. Let me guess you borrowed the money to pay the attorney when you could have spent that money paying your debts.

No use talking with someone with that type of reasoning. I have been in these forums for years saving people thousands of dollars exposing scams and in my opinion using an attorney you heard about on the internet that practices in another state tops the list of stupid. I know about a class action case they handled and nobody got any big settlement. The attorneys made a lot of money and the resorts walked away without a scratch. I'm not impressed with them at all. Next time don't buy something you can't afford and then endorse a solution that hasn't even happened yet.