Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group? (by Julie C.):

I am not a shill and I am NOT promoting Finn Law Group. I am a consumer also ripped off by timeshare scams. I would like info on Finn Law Group as well.

Donp is not helping consumers on this thread to find the answers they are looking for. He is intimidating and bullying people on this thread. He is so skeptical and angry and opinionated. He speaks like he has facts. He behaves like a bully.

IGNORE HIM

From what I understand, Finn Law Group charges a one-time $3,000 fee.

Most lawyers require a payment (retainer) up front, unless there is money to recover.

The fee is to cover the cost of completely removing your timeshare obligation, not to recover sunken money.

(donp - the correct message is: "Don't pay real estate agents upfront monies.")

Their initial letter to the resort/collections stops the bleeding immediately. Stop paying monies to the resort/HOA/collections immediately, and rescind scheduled payments.

FLG works on your case until it is resolved. They do not require/ask for any other moneys from you. Even if your case goes to court. IF your case goes to court....(apparently this is rare) it is because FLG discovered something which entitles you to a refund. In that case, they will pursue the refund for no additional monies. They keep a percentage of what they recover.

Although, they do not guarantee an outcome, their track record is pretty successful.

I believe Finn Law Group has a 5,000 square foot brick and mortar office with 20+ employees.

the following has helped me to understand this law firm and some of what is involved in Timeshare dumping:

Google Michigan Bar Association and look up Michael Finn of Finn Law Group Google the legal terms "tolling" and "statutory violation" Google FDCPA