Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group? (by Julie C.):

In my experience, "hiring" a timeshare real estate agent is money sunk. They come back with ridiculously low offers, years after signing up and paying the one-time non-refundable fee.

I donated one week to Boys and Girls club, the next year I attempted to give them another one.... let's say they were not happy with their previous "gift"

when I bought, i was told they would buy back my week at any time. After everything changed (fees and procedures etc), it was of no value to me any more. For years, I kept hearing "We are not accepting weeks at this time." At one point I was told my week has no resale value. Yet they continue to raise the annual dues?

a few years ago I went to Canada government office (where the deed is for my timeshare) I was prepared to pay the $232 Canadian to the government. I paid a barister a few more dollars for a title search. Tried to present the documents to GIVE it back. They refused to give the name of a Transferee - 16 years later, I still own this thing and it has zero resale value.

Now the resort says they will take back deeds, but not until the collection agency has been paid plus $2500.

Transfer companies are a scam, i can provide proof of that if anyone wants to know, I have a file of evidence.

for more info - see my previous reply on Finn Law Group