Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: StayPC Vacation Rentals (by Donna P.):

I have been a member of Redweek for several years. This was the first year that I listed two weeks for rental. I rented one week direct with the client, but was contacted by StayPC via the Redweek ad about the second week. They had the client, everything was handled via email, and I requested payment via PayPal. They paid a 50% down payment immediately, and the balance according to the contract. I was paid the full listing price promptly and was very pleased with the process. They use EchoSign for the contract process (exactly the method I chose for my own contract on the other week). Bottom line, you always have the upper hand, because you can always remove the name of the renter from the reservation if there are any problems with the money or process. I would be very happy to use them again.

Like jayjay stated, I can't understand people who rent through these companies when they can shop for themselves so easily. Maybe it is a trust thing, or they just have enough money to have someone else do the legwork for them. Who knows??