Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: StayPC Vacation Rentals (by Bridget M.):

Hi - Just wanted to let you know that StayPC is not a scam. As others mentioned, they are a "middle man", and buy the week from us and sell it to their client. They contacted me via Red Week, sent the money via PayPal, and I added the name to the reservation. It all went very smoothly. The contract was very straight forward and reasonable for all parties. You are right, there are many scammers in the timeshare world, but this organization was totally legit with me.

donp196 wrote:
Sounds like a scam to me. They make you an offer that is " too good to be true " and then you sign a contract without reading the fine print. If you take the time tro get out your magnifying glass and read all the fine print you will see that they can change the terms and you will be held responsible for a " fee " whether they have a renter or not. If you decide to give into the scammers please come back in here and let us know how much they took you for.