Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: StayPC Vacation Rentals (by David S.):

Maybe you should just not rent your timeshare to anyone. Forget about who SatyPC is and their business model. Try to think like an individual renting a timeshare week from a total stranger (you) from an internet site (redweek.com)

If I was that nervous guest, I would never rent from you without all of that information. I am the one at risk. I gave you my money. I could show up in a busy , sold out , resort with my three little kids and get stuck without a reservation. I have all the risk. what are you worried about?

Work with StayPC. You get money in your pocket or PayPal account. They find the guest. They do all the work. Otherwisw, you can do all the work yourself. Imagine responding to ten different inquiries and taking 7-10 emails and phone calls with the person who eventually rents your week. StayPC should charge you 20% as a commission; I would if I rented your week and did all the work

StayPC rented five weeks from me in 2016.