Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone used Redweek's Full Service Timeshare Resale to sell their timeshare????? (by Tracey S.):

timb131 wrote:
When buying via resale, what does the buyer pay? Is it the fees, is the seller responsible? Do I keep all those credits for as long as I want to own, and do they populate into my account yearly. I currently have Worldmark credits, and am thinking of raising my credits to increase my vacation options. Thanks for you input.
When buying resale, the buyer pays whatever they buyer and seller agree upon. Once upon a time buyers paid all closing costs and transfer fees. Now depending on what is being sold and for how much it can be paid by either. You just have to decide what your "all in" amount is that you are willing to pay. It doesn't really matter if Seller A has a list price of $1000 with the buyer paying a $299 transfer fee and a $300 closing cost plus $600 for this year's MF but is including the transfer of the credits and Seller B has price of $2199 but is paying all the fees and also including the credits.