Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wanting to buy a timeshare resale! How to? (by KC):

ronj165 wrote:
use the timeshare recyclers guarantee. that}s how i got mine

Responding to a 3 year old thread seems odd (a shill, maybe?), but maybe I'm mistaken....

Personally, I do not know what or where "Timeshare Recyclers" might possibly be, but regardless of where a timeshare is acquired and regardless of the cost (including being acquired for absolutely free), timeshare acquisition is a legally binding, long term contractual obligation and commitment to pay maintenance fees for as long as you remain the owner of record. No "guaranty" can in any way ever possibly change that fact. Unexpected and unwelcome "special assessments" are always a possibility too.

Timeshares are generally very easy (and often very cheap) to acquire in the resale market, but getting rid of a timeshare is almost always MUCH more difficult. Only people who fully understand EXACTLY what they are getting into should even CONSIDER timeshare ownership, in my opinion. Far too many just jump in haste on "a good deal", completely uninformed and clueless --- and when they discover later that they want "out", they very quickly find out that they cannot easily GET "out".. Forewarned is forearmed.