Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Class Action Against Diamond Resorts? (by Kathleen J.):

We purchased our timeshare at Mystic Dunes in 1999 and truly enjoyed being owners until Diamond purchased them. We paid our taxes last November and I deposited my week through Interval International on January 9th. Today I received a postcard stating that my deposit was cancelled by my home resort (Diamond) and I was directed to call them. I called and the rude girl tells me quite nastily that I was told last year that I have to call Diamond to deposit my week so that they can make sure my taxes are paid and everything is up to date. She tells me that lots of resort owners try to deposit their week more than a year in advance fraudulently and this is why they only allow you to deposit your week through them and as a courtesy they will reach out to Interval International and get it deposited. Well, now my deposit once deposited is considered a late deposit which makes it harder to trade. Diamond sucks. I was never informed in writing nor email that I had to contact Diamond to deposit my week and Interval International doesn't have any blocks up or warnings that you need to deposit your week through Diamond. Again, Diamond sucks!