Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Preston Green / Vacation Homes Only Fraud Warning (by Preston G.):

Please update these entries:

As of yesterday, I received a check in the mail from Preston Green. It took three months and much stalling, but I am happy to report that it finally came. I deposited it yesterday and we are anxiously awaiting it to clear! In the meantime, I did contact Redweek and urged them to familiarize themselves with the forum posts regarding Vacation Homes Only and Preston Green. They assured me that they were looking into all of the issues and would take appropriate action.

To the gentleman and/or lady that had a wonderful experience, that's great! I do need to say however, that we too had previous positive experiences as well. However, you cannot count on that, so people should be aware that oftentimes this is not the case. When you spend vacation money and take time off to go on a trip, you should be able to depend on your accommodations and enjoy your time. Both Redweek and the consumers have a right to make informed decisions regarding who they do business with. Everyone gets it wrong once in a while, but the frequency, the arrogance and the excuses should not necessarily be accepted. Maybe discussions such as these will help make companies such as VHO more accountable.

To the people who have so kindly shared their experiences and been so supportive, I thank you. It is not fun to spend valuable time on this, and I believe we are all investing ourselves to help others. So, thanks again and fingers crossed that the check clears. I will keep you posted!

From Margret Hanlon who replied to another Forum to update but not this one.

Happy Travels

Vacation Homes Only