Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Edward F.):

This is Wyndham’s webpage for Certified Exit (the program you want):

https://www.wyndhamdestinations.com/us/en/wyndham-cares/certified-exit

Call the phone number on that page, verify that you are talking with a Wyndham representative, and tell them you want to proceed with the Certified Exit program. You will get no money for your timeshare (the program is essentially a deed-back to Wyndham) but you will shortly be free of that torturous yearly maintenance that keeps going up and up. Be aware that there are restrictions and not everyone qualifies but there is only one way to find out: Call the number on the web page!

meganl197 wrote:
Hello, my frail and elderly parents are Wyndham owners who qualify for Ovation and would like to work with Wyndham to do so.

If you could help us start the process I'd be happy to document how it goes for them. I feel especially responsible as they only went to the Worldmark presentation because I was working as an appointment setter for Worldmark at the time (1999).

I appreciate any help or guidance you can give. Thank you for the informative article.