Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Suzan W.):

Absolutely, I am interested! My purchases have been mistakes. I retired a month ago and want to get out of these contracts that are paid in full and current in maintenance fees. I have three days to rescind a contract with a timeshare transfer/termination company and just saw this option. I have 259000 points total at Wyndham Smoky Mountains and Cypress Palms. I have tried to sell and got bilked of nearly $5000 in two separate attempts in addition to spending $800 listing on a sale site. I have no one to will these to and have trouble getting into where I want to go. The rental programs on these travel sites is unfair given all that I paid for the privilege of using these resorts when travelers can just put down a few hundred dollars and take the trip for which I already have lost thousands of dollars in mortgage fees and maintenance fees. I can't count the ways I was misled and "worked" by manipulative and aggressive sales tactics. I just want out.