Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Ovation fairy tale redux... (by KC):

simonc49 wrote:
I guess I was mistaken about the name of the program? I am not wrong about the attorney. Wyndham would not allow us to leave the mortgage and specifically cited the "trust agreement" as grounds to enforce the decision.

I find it particularly rude to make an assertion about my post being created as tool for a scam artist, but then I bet you are the first to scream fire in a theater. I am happy with my choice to get a lawyer.

I mean Wyndham corps status as a benevolent and ethical company with only the most honest employees and sales staff is well known. Especially the way they treat senior citizens, keep up the good work sir! Billion dollar companies need you

I have no idea where you're coming from, but if there is / was a unpaid mortgage balance involved Wyndham would never have accepted you into Ovation in the first place --- so your unconvincing story seems to be unraveling even further and continuing straight downhill.

Wyndham is a business, operating for profit; a greedy corporate entity long and widely renowned (as is Westgate) for deceitful and aggressive timeshare sales weasels. Personally, I dislike Wyndham (although I admittedly once owned within Wyndham --- got a deeded fixed CWP week for peanuts via resale, gave it away for free a few years later). You won't find many people actually waving Wyndham's flag in these forums, so I'm unclear on the target of your apparent ire, but it doesn't really matter.

Wyndham treats everyone the same --- badly, for the most part. Whether or not some of their many unfortunate (but completely voluntary and entirely willing) buyers and clientele happen to be senior citizens is certainly unfortunate but also completely irrelevant.

I don't actually believe a word of what you've posted here, but if you're sticking to your story then I'll just say that I'm glad you are happy with allegedly hiring an attorney and I'm quite sure that he or she is also quite happy to take your money. I wish you the best of luck.

My goal in contributing to these forums is to help people avoid scams and other worthless, expensive, ineffective and useless so-called "solutions" to various timeshare predicaments. If you find my input to be "particularly rude", please feel free to just ignore it. I do not apologize for trying to help people avoid getting scammed --- even if the cold, hard facts are sometimes unpleasant. Being stuck in a timeshare (and / or a timeshare loan) which is now unwanted is difficult enough for people, without adding insult to injury by lining the pockets of the (far too many) assorted scammers and parasites and opportunists who are always lurking, waiting eagerly to take advantage of desperate, vulnerable people --- of EVERY age.