Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Brian T.):

Not cool jozsefr. Read my post on January 22, 2018. I watched my mother get scammed out of over $5000 trying to 'sell' her Wyndham time share points. Groups claiming she could get a certain amount of guaranteed money back for an up front 'marketing' payment of only $1800 or whatever. THOSE were scams, and she fell for it 3 times over 5 years.

I was thrilled to learn about Ovation from this Redweek forum, so that I could get mom out of her timeshare before she died. She died on December 19, 2017, within two weeks of signing the Ovation exit paperwork. I was on the time share title and would have inherited the money pit.

I'm trying to help others. I even tell you in my January 22 post how to make sure you get the three years of free points. I screwed up and didn't get them.

Sorry you bought your points and feel bad about that. But don't disparage folks like me who are now trying to help you and others.

Brian A real (former) timeshare owner trying to help others