Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham's "Ovation" program... (by Stu M.):

ken1193 wrote:
I doubt that TET will refund much if any of your money, but I respectfully submit that it can't hurt to at least try[/] to negotiate a partial refund ( and obtain written and signed agreement to that effect from TET) to cease "representing" you so that you can immediately proceed with Ovation directly with Wyndham. ... HOWEVER, with all that being said, you should first verify directly with the folks at Wyndham that this particular ownership would even be considered for acceptance into Ovation at all in the first place, since Wyndham doesn't take back everything --- they definitely "cherry pick"..

A grateful Ovation participant (who just booked his last of three years worth of "free" points), I agree with what ken1193 writes.

But in addition, why not complain to/confront Dave Ramsey directly? His home page: https://www.daveramsey.com/?msclkid=959fe333ba081b8014b5b8582a2bd90d&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Lampo%20-%20Dave%20Ramsey%20Keywords%20-%20Bing&utm_term=dave%20ramsey&utm_content=Dave%20Ramsey