Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Stu M.):

johnm3963 wrote:
As of 12/26/18, Ovation participants can no longer make guest confirmations. Two years into the program for us and Wyndham unilaterally changes the terms. Phone rep says nothing they can do. Just be aware, when you go this route, nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this. During a lull during the afternoon of Christmas eve I was idly looking at email and saw that there was something new on Redweek. Up came your posting. I immediately called Wyndham and, I'm happy to report, was able to register my son and his family as "guests" for the June week at Myrtle Beach we are givng them for Christmas. Without this post I might have called in, say, April or May, to put them on as "guests" and could have been SOL. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas from BOTH our families.