Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Lolli S.):

Oh yes, thanks for clarifying that. I didn't mention it because I already knew about it ahead of time thanks to this forum.

jims1139 wrote:
lollis3 wrote:
My Limited Edition Enrollment has been completed as part of the Ovation turn-back program. [snip] To those who are wondering, the Limited Edition operates exactly like the regular membership, with access to the computerized booking system and VIP privileges carry over.

Except for the fact that you can't give away your units to family or friends unless you (the owner) also check in with them. I was advised that they don't do Guest Confirmatons (certificates) any more, either. This changed last December, I think. So to get as much as you can, you have to travel a LOT! This irks me no end, but then I think how glad I am that I'm not paying maintanence fees any more.

The nice person to whom I spoke said that it is OK if you check out early -- the others can remain until the end of the reservation. And if there are joint owners, each one can reserve a unit for the same period of time. But I'm afraid that she might have glossed over some of the fine print.

Jim