Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested? (by Liz A.):

Thx for asking Stu. Carriage Hills is a Wyndham property. I spoke with Erica an Ovation supervisor on June 18th who advised Carriage Hills is not in Ovation. She also advised to try Fidelity - and I let her know I spoke with Jacob Jones who said he doesn’t remember ever selling Carriage Hills and suggested I list on EBay with a $400 gift card and pay all the legal fees. At that point Erica suggested I gift it to family. Like my dad duped me. October 30th Carriage Hills Board Q&A Mr. Masry Wyndham Vice President of operations for Carriage Hills stated ‘If there was a sales opportunity Wyndham would be all over it. This message has gone all the way up to the CEO. Major contributors preventing Carriage Hills from rolling into a club membership is the bad debt being high, Ontario taxes not favorable and the products integrity’. I will point you to the article below on Wainfleet seniors. Statement from our our elected board President in regards to the Gains situation [in their 80’s, unable to travel, unable to pay, when they went arrears sent to collections and legal action taken, can’t sleep from the stress] ‘owners don’t pay their share those costs are passed on to other time-share owners. That’s unfair and require “strong and legal collections measures to resolve’. So that a few people can take vacation? In 2018 800 [10%] of shares are in arrears. There is $11MM in unpaid maintenance fees. Given the above many owners are calling for the sale of the property as the model is collapsing. For those that want it - deeds should be taken back. This is what is happening in Carriage Hills. https://www.niagarathisweek.com/news-story/9525038-wainfleet-seniors-feel-trapped-by-time-share-units/