Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Suitelife Vacations anyone? (by Jerry A.):

Lancec13 - Are you speaking from direct experience with Timeshare Exit team (ReedHein & Associates)? Because from what I read, they are not like the other "get out of your timeshare" services out there - who try to get someone to buy your contract. These guys apparently force the timeshare company to CANCEL the contract.

According to their web site "We are not a listing company. We do not sell your timeshare, donate it, buy it or provide any of these other scammy and ineffective methods. Our company confronts timeshares with legal action, which compels them to dissolve your contract, legally, forever."

That's why i think they may a valid option.

Would be good to hear from those here who have contacted their lawyers, if their lawyer has expressed an opinion as to whether the contract can be invalid and for what reason.

lancec13 wrote:
jerrya131 wrote:
I've been hearing radio ads for "TimeshareExitTeam", a law firm that specializes in getting people out of timeshare contracts.

So they claim. To get someone out of a timeshare, that person simply has to find someone else to take over ownership. That's something you can do yourself rather than pay TSET a hefty fee to do so.