Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Renting through Concierge Realty (by Peaceful wind):

I would not do it while the pandemic waxes and wanes. Everyone has their story but bottom line, every one doesn’t have the gift of time to make up. We had booked a family vac thru them 2 2 bed condos oceanfront. It was a special time to be together. ARUBA WAS CLOSED WE COUKD NOT GO Unlike every place else, Concierge was extremely limited in rebooking. Told “ Marriot” would only let us book 120 days out. Then we call and nothing avail so clearly they took new bookings first and those from last year got the leftovers. $11, 000 so no choice had to take this week even though reached med appoints etc hard for a large family. This was lifetime once in a life trip. Then we were told 2 differant buildings. Finally, given a garden room but no refund for the cost of $1000 more. I realize they didn’t have to take care of those guests first, but just be aware. I would go to a hotel as they honored the cost- and gave refunds so sorely needed with everyone out of work. I am disappointed , we go soon so will update. I don’t understand the association with Marriot, they say not connected but I do have a call into my Senator about any funding. I do think the Airline bailout helps places like concierge- and I think if they are based in Fla and got any bail out money, this is a poor way to do their part