Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: unable to give away timeshare-need lawyer? (by Maureen T.):

ok. has anyone used Red Week and actually successfully sold their timeshare? I see several listed for my same timeshare resort, but I wonder if the sale listing just expires- or the timeshare actually gets sold. They don't seem to list the sold date for these listings that just "disappear" from the list of timeshares for sale. It would be nice to see what they sold for and on what date. How does Red Week demonstrate or indicate that their "sales service" works for these owners? Where are the sales for the month indicated? Red Week does want a fee upfront to list/help you sell /close on the sale your timeshare. Does anyone have a positive experience selling a timeshare with Red Week? What about closing arrangements? I am out of state and making sure the title sure title transfer was properly completed and other details of the closing went through properly would be difficult. How is proof provided?