Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: We are thinking about a Timeshare Purchase, whats your honest opinion??? (by KC):

gerards23 wrote:
Understood, However you would have to be a fool to even accept my TMC "TRIENNIAL" from me for free. It is split time over 3 years. 7days = 3 days +2days + 2days over 3years maintenance = about $2100.( comes to $700.00 per year)With restrictions as to days of week & time of year.

Most biennial or triennial timeshares involve a full week of usage every other year (biennial) or every third year (triennial), with a single week maintenance fee either billed in full during the year of actual use or split up into equal payments each year.

In my own 35+ years of timeshare experience, I have never once heard of the situation you describe above. If you have described it accurately (I'm very doubtful, frankly) and you are paying $2100 in fees for 7 days of total usage in 3 years, just 2 or 3 days at a time, you have plainly signed onto a real ripoff, the likes of which I've never even heard of before.