Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Industry Veteran Tells All (by Don P.):

I have been monitoring this forum for years and I learned one thing : the more a person rants the better chance it's a SCAM !! If you are really honest then you would never have worked for a timeshare as a salesman in the first place. I find your post to be suspicious . I caution anyone to be suspicious of anyone trying to steer you to a website outside the forum. that's how a lot of these scams work. They want to isolate their victims.

I advise everyone to stay in the forum so that others can spot a scam and warn you to avoid them. This forum has been a great place for owners to share advice and concerns. Redweek provides us a safe and secure forum to discuss all aspects of timeshare ownership. The attorney scam is the new post card company scam. They steer you to a law firm that takes your upfront money and then the excuses come until the period to dispute the charge has expired. Read some of the threads and learn from others misfortunes.

Ask yourself why someone all of a sudden appears in the forum and then immediately steers you to another site. To me that's a huge RED FLAG . The general rule is that the more they rant the bigger the SCAM !! Stay in this forum where you are safe and can get feed back from other members.